Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 8 December 2012

Flowing Asia: France - return



Halo, I've been back in France for a week and let tell you what's happening: it's cold, it's wet, it's... THE WINTER!
I don't want to carry on blogging but my life keeps on being fantastic so I feel obliged!



I've had 2 great experiences since I've come back! The first one being "la Fete des Lumieres" aka festival of lights in Lyon. If you want to know what it is, read this (can't be bothered to explain it):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fete_des_lumieres
Here are the picture I took from Thursday night (I think it's way too busy in the weekend):
-Dans le VIe:

-Opera:

-Place des Terreaux (place des heteros):

-Hotel de Ville (arigato gozaimasu):

-Rue de la Republique:

-Crocodile:

-Les Quais de Saone:

-Cathedrale St Jean:




Also I went back home to the village. It snowed all day yesterday, it was a mega ballache (sorry about the use of swearwords but that's the nicest one I could find!). Today was good tough, I had snow up to my knees, and my legs aren't that short. I jumped on the occasion to take some pictures, you might have noticed I like taking pictures...
Welcome to my white village:


 




Just a cheeky entry... Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment