Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Spanish Voyage: El Puerto de Santa Maria parte 2a




Sorry I haven't had the time and the will to upload the blog, I've been to busy having fun in the sun, ... I have let my 5 regular readers down, but most importantly, I have let myself down!!! Now it's 1.07am and I'm petty tired but I want to show dedication and I want to make it up for you guys



So I took a bus from Malaga to Cadiz: 4 hours. The coaches are good here, a lot more comfortable than any company in the UK, but also a lot more expensive (we went from Leeds to London for £1 once, true story!).
This is the best picture I took on the way, Brokeback Dry Mountain:




Because the last few days have been pretty similar, I will give you a chance to read A Day In The Fantastic Life Of Flo!

Here we are:
-We wake up at noon.
-We have breakfast.
-We go the beach in Valdelagrana. It's far, a big 5 minute walk. It's a very secret beach that only the locals know about, it's pretty quiet as you can tell:

-We have lunch at some point.
-We go to the swimming pool to rince the sand off haha:

-We get changed (sorry ladies no pictures).
-We check out the sunset:

-We go activate and do some streetshows:

-We make some money:

-We count the money:

-We spend it all on pizza without pork!

-We go to bed at 3am.



And then, we do it again!
It's a tough life!

No comments:

Post a Comment