Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 17 August 2012

Spanish Voyage: Malaga parte 1





So I am in Spain. It's half past midnight, wayyyyy past my bedtime and it's about 30 degrees! Oh I have missed that feeling! Let me give you a run down of the last 2 days...



So the holiday started in Leeds, that's how nice the weather was, I wanted to kill myself:




I got to Malaga at the end of the day. We went straight for food and then had a walk into town...


Is it a hand, is it a bird? No, it's art!!!

Malaga Cathedral, classic Spanish architecture:
 
How to use electricity cables in the safest way possible:




I forgot to mention that I've met my sister and my mum in Malaga. Since today is the only full day I can spend with them, we decided to head to Torremolinos! If you're British and you go abroad on holiday, you WILL know the place! (so stereotypical)
On the way, we drove past the San Miguel factory, I don't drink but there you go (hiphop at bottom right corner!):

Statue of Europa. She got abducted by Zeus who actually transformed himself into a white bull and ran to the sea and swam off when she got on his back... Zeus said: "if you don't kiss on the 1st date, feel my wrath!", how romantic. Here they both are:

Classic Andalucia:

Me and mi Mamacita, flamenco style:

Dead fish for lunch:

Me and my sister, is somebody drowning?




That might be the most personal entry I've ever written. I feel so comfortable with my 5 regular readers...
Tomorrow I'm off to Cadiz and El Puerto de Santa Maria!!! It's going to be an adventure, trust me!



No comments:

Post a Comment