Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Spanish Voyage: El Puerto De Santa Maria parte 2b



So this is my last day in El Puerto and I have to say I've had a great time. I have to say special thanks to Guido and his family for looking after me!



For those that don't know, El Puerto de Santa Maria is a little town right next to Cadiz in the South of the South of Spain! Basically if you go more south, you're in Africa!!! The town best known for having been the port from which Columbus sailed on his second voyage to the Americas (that is to say, there's a lot happening there!).
Let me give you a quick tour of the place:
The Castle of San Marcos: a fortified church built over the remains of a 10th century Islamic mosque. It was built by order of Alfonso X of Castile from 1364, also using parts of an ancient Roman edifice nearby.

The streets:

The Church Mayor Prioral, baroque style of course:

The bullring, which dates back to 1880 with space for 15,000 spectators:


In fact it's my 3rd time visiting the city so I took it easy on taking pictures, I just made an effort for you guys!



In other news, other pictures:
-Universal bboys, looking for the perfect beach:

-Loads of cycling, but the view is so nice:

-More dancing, all outside, best thing ever:

and...



Tomorrow we're off to Sevilla and then Madrid. I heard it's gonna be like 40 degrees. White boys gonna burn burn burn!




ps: Do you guys know I have a crew in Spain? Yes I'm international like that!!! We've been friends for a few years and they put me in at the beginning of the year! They are called FAKA Crew and they're the best guys ever (un poco toyaco pero bueno jaja).
This is them killing it, You have to watch till the end, trust me!






No comments:

Post a Comment