Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 26 August 2012

Spanish Voyage: Madrid parte 4




After the heat of Sevilla, I headed to Madrid, all on my own, just like a proper grown up, with no adult holding my hand, crazy!



Important information: I lived in Madrid for a year and I know the city already so I will not give you a proper tour! Moreover I was only there for 2 nights and 1 full day so it makes it hard to do touristy stuff. Now that you know, read on!


Madrid is so nice. Very touristy but at the same time very Spanish, the only missing thing there is a good old beach… Here’s a mini tour of the town:
-Puerta de San Vicente, next to Principe Pio, it's just a nice roundabout really. Featuring the skinniest white boy in the land:
 -A nice couple of buildings next to Plaza de Espana:
-Don Quixote and Sancho Pancha statues on Plaza de Espana. A lot of people should read that book and realize they’re fighting windmills too haha:
-El Oso de Madrid in Sol: the symbol of Madrid! If you haven't been there you have been nowhere! Here I am with Funktastic, the host with the most, the funniest man on the planet:
-Some unknown Big Dog statue on Plaza Mayor. One day someone will erect a statue of Flo somewhere, when they realize how much a genius I really am:
-The famous madrilenos penguins , you didn’t think there was penguins in Spain… Yes this blog is full of surprises, that’s why you read it!



-Finally, here’s THE training spot: Nuevos Ministerios. That’s my joint! I love that place, best marble floor in the world, lovely people, cool breeze etc… On the picture it doesn’t look all that but it’s seriously one of the best breaking places I’ve ever danced at!



And then, all of a sudden, it was time to go back home...




When I landed in Liverpool, I just wanted to kill myself. I really wasn't expecting it to be that bad, I was really upset!



So that’s it, the Spanish Voyage is over. It’s been “phenomenal”. Special thanks to the brothers in Faka and the Madrid Fam! I miss them already.






Ps: on the way back, I had to have a cheeky pit stop in Huddersfield for Fresh Factory. Ninja style, went in, danced, went home! 

That's how we roll (literally).


No comments:

Post a Comment