Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 8 September 2012

Sunny September: London part1



Hello dear 5 regular readers, I have been in London for a week already and I am about to embark on quite an exciting journey. So it's time to blog!!!



You know me, I try to be honest. Well.... I have been lazy lately, not much dancing, not much blogging. In London it takes at least 1 hour to do anything, that's the truth right there! So I come home late and I do nothing.



Now that I have a bit of a day off, I'll show you what London looks like on this sunny September:
-Oxford Street sunset, tourist central!
 -I had never been there but it's nice: Temple, suit central!
 -We're here do some work too, Brassroot teaming up with ATD for the best shows ever, hype central!

 -Official sponsor: Eastpak central!
 -Also had to check out the Paralympics in Stratford: East central!



That's it for now. This is only the beginning, we're just warming up. Be on the look out for more news!





ps: I haven't eaten there but that has got to be the name for a restaurant ever: rainbow central!



No comments:

Post a Comment