Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Sunny September: Lyon





Right now, I’m living the quiet life! I have very limited access to internet, I’m surrounded by mountains and I go see my family and my childhood friends. I try to keep busy but I’m afraid to say I’m getting fat! Not good…



After Paris, I went to Lyon for a few days. That city has a different feel to it, smaller and maybe less exciting. It’s nice though, especially at this time of the year, when you get the Indian summer.
-One of the 2 rivers flowing in Lyon: Le Rhone:
-Training at Opera, where all the big dogs have smoked some marble floor:
-“Only Lyon”, best slogan ever:



On the way to my village, we stopped at Chambery to see the “4 Sans Cul” Statue. The legend says Hannibal and his army (comprising a few elephants) came through Chambery to attack the Romans:


Now I am spending a few days in my village. I have loads of people to see and I’m not doing much exercising, it’s a tough life.
This is what it looks like around here:
-Mountain village:
-Mountain village without the village:
-Cheeky lake down the road:



Finally, we had a stroll around Annecy. British people love that place I’m telling you, they always mention it to me! It’s also where the recent murder of the English family took place but that is just a one off; it’s normally pretty safe there.
-The Alpine Venice:
-More mountains:



Annecy marks the end of our “Sunny September” chapter. I have some new adventures around the corner so keep an eye out, it should get pretty exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment