Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 5 October 2012

Flowing Asia: Bangkok



Konichiwa!
Ok, we start this new adventure with a racist joke, sorry! I'm not in Japan, I'm in Thailand right now.
If you wonder why I would spend time blogging about my trip instead of having fun? Well, I would do anything for my fans, THAT'S WHY!



I've been in Thailand for 2 days now and I'm pretty tired. I'm trying to do as much as I can but the sun and the heat are taking a toll on me.
Anyways, I will give you my first observations about Bangkok:
-Everything is pretty cheap!
-There's a lot of beat up animals everywhere
-Thai People don't wear glasses (probably for economical reasons)
-There's loads of hustle going on
-People are having naps anywhere and everywhere
-Thai People don't rock beards
-Taxi drivers don't really know the city that well (due to hustle and not wearing glasses)
-It's hard to find benches
-There's no bins anywhere



So now let me give you a run down of the last two days:
-Flew off from Lyon:

-Cheeky sunset over France, I like that:

-I arrived late and tired, took a tuktuk (that's hard to say "took a tuktuk") to my hotel:


The day after I started visiting the city:
-Phrasumeru Fort:
 
-This is the Wat Phra Kaeo and the Grand Palace:








-Finally, the Wat Pho with the reclining Buddha (15 m high and 43 m long):
 
 

-And finished it off with a night market in Rajinee, loads of flowers:




My highlights of the day now:
-My man, worse job ever! It's 30+ and he has to guard in the sun!

-Smelliest fish store knows to man, that stuff ponged to the max:

-No PDA allowed in temples, you've been warned!

-When it rains, it pours:




And that's it for today. My mission of the week, hook up with the local bboys and do some dancing argh!
Sayonara (racist, again!)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! Enorme, ça donne envie tout ca !

    ReplyDelete