Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 20 October 2012

Flowing Asia: Thailand - Koh Phangan



Yo, I’m late on the blog, I’m getting mega lazy, holidays are chilling me out!

I went from Chiang Mai to Bangkok by train, we arrived 6 hour late, too tired. I then met my homies in Bangkok and here we go for a new adventure! Koh Phangan, here we come.



Koh Phangan is an Island on the south east of Thailand. It is supposed to be the “party island” and I guess it is! Some beaches are really good and there’s always a night on! We stayed at a place called Coral Bungalows, it was very average but also pretty cheap!
This is the swimming pool (nice bronze legs!):
 
This is the beach:
This is where they do Full Moon parties, that beach is well nice and clean:



We hired some scooters to get around! They're a lot cheaper than any taxi… I must be the only douchebag wearing a helmet, but I keep it safe Mummy!



This is Koh Ma, a mini island in the North:

The best beach is called Coconut Beach: nice sand, clear water and good snorkeling!
The beach and the bodyguard:
 
Fisherman village:
Wow, ghetto lamp!
 
Wow, nice pet!
Coconut tree jungle:
 
Here they are: Badou and Camille, the 2 main men! Good guys!
 



We also went out a little. We went to Black Moon Party, which seems like a rip off of Fool Moon Party, less people, expensive and trance music!

Pretty trippy tent!
Kids don’t do drugs!

They also have beach parties which are cool, they're a lot more chilled out!
Mojito central, these guys hustle hard! If you actually read the boards, you understand they are pretty eager to make a sell:



We also went elephant trekking, those beasts are scary! At one point it went mental on its master, I almost cacked my pants! We look happy there:
 



We even had the energy to do a little training session in the rustiest gym I have ever been to, surrounded by hordes of mosquitos:



Koh Phangan is actually pretty good. The good beaches are in the North and the parties are in the South, there is something here for everyone! (Flo's travel guide -2012-  all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment