Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sunny September: London part 2




London is eating my money!



I could finish here but that would be "poor behavior"... Let me show you what we've been up to lately.
I bought a travel card so I don't walk as much as I want to but I still manage to get a few shots of weird stuff. Like these floating trees on Warren Street:




We had more shows with Brassroots, so much fun! This one was exceptionally good mainly thanks to the location:
-Tower Bridge in the sun:

-Yours truly trying his best:

-The main band itself, they are so hyped!!!!




Last saturday, the best thing happened. It was so crazy and surreal it is hard to explain! After some circus shows at Piccadilly, they had one final piece on the square involving angels playing with feathers. It started pretty slow but within 20 minutes they had massive machines blowing white stuff all over the place. It was like New Year's Eve with snow and smiles, in August! I hope the pictures can speak for themselves:



Cheeky video to make it interactive:


If you weren't there that night, you missed out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment