Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 17 September 2012

Sunny September: Paris part 2



For this last post about Paris, I have quite a lot of pictures. I'm afraid it's going to be pretty random...



Let us begin: I went to Chateau de Versailles, residence of Louis XIV and that. It's the equivalent of the Windsor Castle, with more French people!
-I know a good gate when I see one:
 
 -Galerie des Glaces, classic:

-If there are gangta gardens, here they are:
 
So that's it for French history...



What else happened...? Well, THIS:
-Graff everywhere:



Whoever owns that van must love cruising around town.



-You got this everywhere:

 But on a scooter, it's next level:




-If you go to France and you don't see a demonstration, go back!


-Best street name ever:



-Training at 104. It's a bit like Trocadero in London but with more light...



We even went out, do not worry, we didn't come home too late.
-Slam jam featuring Orel:
 
 -Funk night at the Big Bang Gang, killa:




Paris was great, maybe one day I will live there... Next up, Lyon City!


No comments:

Post a Comment