Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 15 September 2012

Sunny September: Paris part 1



Bonjour.
Yes, I am in Paris. It's good here, nice and warm. People are happy because it's sunny! I'm getting my French back on track too, I was struggling the 1st day but it's all good now!



Firstly, to come from London, I took a megabus! The whole trip was 8 hours and it was pretty good: quiet, free wifi in the UK, nice ferry and mega cheap (only £16). If like me, you have load of time on your hands and you want to visit Paris on budget, I recommend it!
Ferry nice:

 Goodbye UK:




So on my 1st day here, I did the longest walk known to man! I've been to Paris before so I've seen quite a lot but it was good to refresh my memory!
Here is the plan of my walk, home-made, I'm very proud of it!!!


I walked for literally 8 hours and I was so tired I took the tube home in the end. This is what I saw (aka Paris for beginners):
-La Bastille, informally known as Revolution Square:

 -Place des Vosges, where you can't afford anything:
 -Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, special thanks to the builders for wrecking the picture!
 -La Seine, only French river whose water you can drink, it cleanses your whole stomach (true story):
 -Illuminati Central + tourist central = le Louvre
 -Whoever lives in this building is laughing!
 -Blackpool Tower cheap imitation:
 -Arc de Triomphe: just a nice roundabout really!
 -Sacre Coeur and all my new friends, we had so much fun!
And then, I took the tube home!



I have some more entries for Paris, it will be interesting! Be on the lookout!



No comments:

Post a Comment