Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Olympic Torch Relay - London 2012


So the main reason for this blog is that I'm about embark on a great adventure!!!

This Saturday, we officially start the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay. We will be doing street performances for 70 days all over the UK, starting from Land's End, going up to Scotland via Bristol, Wales, Liverpool and Ireland and coming down through the East and South coasts to finish in London Town!!!

I'm part of the Lloyds Advance Team so we will be doing 4 street shows a day before the Flame passes through different locations!

I will try to blog as much as I can even though I might be a little busy entertaining the UK ;-)
I'll try to write about the different places we'll see, all the people we'll meet along the way and the food we'll have the pleasure to devour...

If you live in the UK, it's very likely that you will see us performing at a spot near you. I know you can't wait!!!

You can check out the route on:
http://www.london2012.com/torch-relay/route/




Let's hope the British summer is just a legend...



No comments:

Post a Comment