Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 26 May 2012

#OTR Day 7: Worcester to Cardiff

Thank you South West, we’ve had some good time together but unfortunately, we  both have to move on with our own lives. It’s just bad timing. It’s not you it’s me. I don’t think it’s gonna work...

What’s happened today is a little blurry, I can’t remember everything that went on. I was pretty tired from yesterday’s little 25 mile jog.

I know that we’ve just arrived in Wales. Proof:



On the way to our second show we stopped at Raglan Castle, and even better we randomly bumped into Paddy and Delia aka Taxi 2 lol.

Cheeky lunch at a lake… Get your tan on mate!!!



In the evening, we went to the celebration site to see the homies perform. They also had some famous singers there, but since it was neither Biggie nor Tom Jones, I didn’t pay much attention. I had pictures for that but they’re so bad they won’t make it on this blog, quality above quantity!


To celebrate our 2nd day off, we went out in Cardiff Town at the Moon Club. It was good, it was very similar to Smokestack (for the Leeds heads) with more hiphop.
Mixtape Dave joined us. Unfortunately, Rox couldn’t make it down. Rox and Dave are in my top 3 favorite couples ever!! Muy buena gente as they say in Spain.
Here is Dave putting his hand on my head (I have no clue why, the spur of the moment I guess), “Blessed are the Beatmakers” and the beatdancers:




Ps: if anyone has noticed the professional photophop skills, respect!!! That red car kills the vibe! This is the original picture:
 BOOM!









No comments:

Post a Comment