Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 21 May 2012

#OTR Day 2: Plymouth to Exeter (day off)


Yes, you read it right. 2nd day and a off already, life is good!

My plan was to get up at 9.30, have breakfast and leave. But due to my sleeping pattern being all messed up, I woke up at 8.15… DEAD! So went to the gym for 20 minutes, had breakfast, packed up and left…

We ended up at Exmouth for a little coffee and a sea front wander:
 I like this picture, it's a bit useless but I'll put it on because it's my blog and I can do what I want on my blog!!!




In the afternoon, checked in and had a stroll around Exeter. Check out the picture, yes I’m an artist:
Met up with Olivia aka Bgirl Gravedigga aka the best female locker in Devon (true story). There she is at a jam in Cov, can you spot me in that picture???




Because Exeter is famous for being rubbish with training (at least when I’m around), I ended up training in my hotel room. Small space, CC session! 



Then went to eat, little meeting and bed time at 10.30pm, early bird style!

No comments:

Post a Comment