Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Whose blog is it anyway?!?

Wagwan!!!

Welcome my the brand new blog, if you read this, you should feel extra privileged!

Before we kick off, let us have a little introduction. The 3 most important things about me are: everyone calls me Flo, I'm French, I break. Some more things you need to know: I'm an adopted Yorkshireman, I hate drugs, I like sarcasm, I try to be funny, clever and sexy (sometimes, with success).

As I said, you have the privilege to have a glimpse of my ever so interesting life! You lucky you!
This blog is going to be about my travels, life and experiences for all my family, friends, groupies, haters and followers... What group are you gonna be in!?!

This is what I look like when I'm about to throwdown:























And this is me again, actually rocking it:


Have fun and be the lookout!


No comments:

Post a Comment