Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 27 May 2012

#OTR Day 8: Cardiff to Swansea (day off)

Boom, second day off of the tour. It feels SO good to go to bed late and to get up mega early for no reason… I had really weird dreams last night, I feel tired… GREAT!!!


We had a little walk in town in the morning and since we found the Olympic rings next to the Cardiff City Hall, we decided to recreate the Olympic motto. In no specific order, here we go:
STRONGER:

HIGHER:

FASTER:
(too fast for the camera)



Then we drove to Swansea (no castles on the way unfortunately) and there I hooked up with Josh and Stan (my biggest fan). So first we went into town:
Then to the beach:

Then to Tesco’s:
No photos because Tesco is WACK!


I have a funny picture too: normally you pick up your bag at reception but this hotel was so tiny that they put all the suitcases in one room:
 
I rest my case (sorry).



Also, for your information, at only 10pm, Swansea on a saturday night is a warzone!


No comments:

Post a Comment