Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 29 May 2012

#OTR Day 10: Aberystwyth to Bangor

Another day in the life of the Olympic Torch Relay: day 10, DONE!!! It feels good!


This is the view we had at breakfast, not bad:
 

 We’ve spent the whole day driving around Snowdon and it’s been beautiful!
These are my top 3 pictures of Welsh scenery for the day:


OMG, so good!

That being done, we went to check out the homies do a performance in Blaneau Ffestiniog (maybe the highest train station in the UK? Can anyone confirm?). The train driver was steaming… (sorry)
I even made a new friend there:
Go Team GB haha.



Then we had lunch at Criccieth on the West coast, it looks a bit like like the castle in Braveheart, just sunnier, with more Welsh people and without Mel Gibson:

Also, we stopped at this train station on the way back. I could make a racist joke about the Welsh language but everyone here has been mega nice to me. They love my accent around these ends so I won't say anything bad about my Welsh peeps. So I’ll just make a racist comment about me being French instead:
“Go on you monkey frog”:


Finished the day with a cheeky sunset in Caernarfon (I LOVE SUNSETS):
 



And yes, we did some work in between, I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment