Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 28 May 2012

#OTR Day 9: Swansea to Aberystwyth

Boom son! Today was good!!! Apart from lunch, just read on...
 
Started the day in Swansea, did a cheeky show in the morning, I danced with no music on my own in town and I loved it. It was really good.

Then we drove all the way to Fishguard, we stopped somewhere at a castle (again) whose name I can’t remember, the lady let us in for free because that’s how we roll (loads of freebees today, Welsh people are generous like that!). The most interesting thing to see there was those big plants that you normally find in the centre of the Amazon, Indiana Jones would use them to have a jacuzzi but I just used them to stay in the shades.
This is me looking like a camp 9 year old kid that’s up to no good:




So we arrived at Fishguard, it’s nice there, check it:
The harbour:
 
The sea: 

That town’s got interesting history too. The French tried to invade Britain through there in 1797 but got smoked because of lack of discipline… Tut tut tut, not good. Because they got so pissed off they quit the battle and started looting the town.
Here’s an original Instagram picture:
The guy at bottom left is stealing a sheep, how stereotypical. And there’s my man in the centre, not only is he enjoying the pillage, he’s doing it BUTT NAKED!!! Those French guys know how to have fun.

Then we had lunch… Well, it was terrible, long service, bad food, expensive. Only the place we drove to made it worthwhile.
Shit lunch, great view:




In the evening, because we got to the hotel pretty early, I had a cheeky session in the lobby of our flats. One hour non stop, I was sweating !!!
Power for the ladies:


Even got to stretch watching some Fresh Prince on TV (shoutout to Stefan), best program EVER!!!

When I was young, I would go home early after school just to watch it. My friends would get mad at me because I wouldn’t go play football with them if the Fresh Prince was on… True story!!!



That’s it for now. Today I’ve realised that dancing makes me very happy. I don’t even know why…




Bonus picture of the day:
Wow, parking is expensive around here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment