Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 25 May 2012

#OTR Day 6: Cheltenham to Worcester



 Hello, 1st show was good. It wasn’t too early, 9am. It was busy and the road was closed, it helps when there’s no cars around! I had a battle with the little homies. I repped to the max! Concrete style! Dirty hands! No kneepads! Real bboy! As you can see it was pretty busy:
 
Me with the future breakers of Herefordshire!
 


 On the way to the next show, we stopped at Hampston Court Castle which was built in the 1450’s by some rich dude just to alpha male the other rich dudes!
Fresh like Colgate!!! (double pun FTW)
 
 


And I spent the whole afternoon being part of the convoy! Running around and being awesome as always haha. For your information, the convoy is composed of trucks from the 3 main sponsors, they just hype up the crowd and let the people know the flame is on its way!!!
Rosie and Amy:



Little stop in Kidderminster, famous for well.. Its trains...
 


Busy day in Gloucester!
 


 I ran for about 6 hours today (not even kidding), me poor legs… If I don’t stretch tonight, tomorrow I’ll walk like a lego character!

No comments:

Post a Comment