Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 30 May 2012

#OTR Day 11: Bangor to Chester

So we’re still in Wales, it’s still sunny and warm.


We did a first show in Llandudno and the funny thing is that I had been there before and I couldn’t even remember…
Flashback: me and Frenzy did a tour with a show consisting of live music, dancing and videos. That was in 2006 and we had the best time ever. All the really bad jokes that we still crack come from that time: cous cous, pointy toes, disappearing boxer shorts and the windmills with no shoes just to name a few.
Anyways, it was fun, loads of old ladies falling in love with me, “what can I say?”. It was there:


We also checked out the Dyserth waterfalls, nothing too exciting, just a nice walk around. I'm doing the French pause:


I drove all day today and I’m pretty tired: loads of zigzag, narrow roads, suicidal birds and green:


I'm tired so it’s gonna be an early night tonight I’m telling ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment