Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 3 June 2012

#OTR Day 14: Bolton to Liverpool (day off)

Yeah boy, 3rd day off when some other guys have only had one so far!!!


We left Bolton early and made our way to Liverpool. Good move, we got to Liverpool early and it was very sunny. Proof:


I checked in and went out to town straight away to see Thein: he locks, he’s an optician, he is the Locktician!!!
Here he is big dog pimp in his high-tech office:
Here he is with me (I look like a proper twat in this picture):


I then had a walk around town… I like Liverpool because everyone is friendly around here and that accent is unbeatable! Not only the accent is amazing but everyone seems to have it! When we went to LA back in 2007, we got to chill with Phil and Remarkable (they are proper Liverpudlians) and everyone there thought they were Russian haha true story!


After a fat nap and some more Game of Thrones, I hooked up with Pepito and Gill and had a cheeky training session on the concrete: real breakdance fighting!
Look at the picture and make sure you listen to the music at the same time, this blog is getting interactive!!!
Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUd-n7MdrCA

Lil Jay and Sarah even came to see me stretch! I was already on the case.
Papa's got a brand new bag...


Finished the day with a cheeky sunset on the docks.



Yes, I like days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment