Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 28 June 2012

#OTR Day 40: Grimsby to Lincoln





 It was day 40 today. That means 2 things, I like round numbers and we're getting closer to London.



We've been all day in Lincolnshire. There are 2 things you need to know about Lincolnshire:
1. It's flat:

2. The roads are straight:




Today's been pretty uneventful. When the sun is out, it's scorching! I think I might have burnt all that greasy food I had yesterday!
The funny thing at the moment is when you have police or security blocking the roads! No, that's not really funny. They think they run the streets when we've been on the road for 40 days and we know what we're doing! We have the perfect saying for them now: "Are you closing the road for the Relay? WE ARE the Relay!". They let us through, it always works!


The best (looking) cake of the Olympic Torch Relay so far was found in Wainfleet All Saints. We didn't have the pleasure to taste it but good effort guys!



On the way to Boston, we found this. "Heated Hydrotherapy swimming Pool For Dogs"? Really?!? I've never owned a pet so I won't understand but I guess it's the place to be if your dog wants to celebrate his birthday with his bitches:




That statue was in Sleaford, I like it so I'll post it on here:




We're in Lincoln now. The best thing here is there's no blocks of flat, the Cathedral is literally the tallest building in town! It's on top of the steepest hill, that was a tough walk!




Feels like summertime!


No comments:

Post a Comment