Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 25 June 2012

#OTR Day 37: Manchester to Leeds Leeds Leeds




Yes that's right, we're in Leeds Leeds Leeds. I'm back in my hometown! I'll tell you more tomorrow...



Today, it's my first day working with Delia. It's been a funny one full of adventures. Driving the old 1972 Bedford can be a bit of a mission sometimes. All that matters is that it was an happy ending. Here she is focusing on the road!



We did a show in Huddersfield, it was fun. The place was packed. One might say that H.U.D has a bad reputation in Yorkshire but people were very friendly. The flame can change the world! I believe I can fly. Here we are at the train station:
 
 As I said it was my first day working with Delia. Who knows how she gets into these situations: one leg stilt, a random wooden chair, entertaining people:


Yorkshire gets really pretty when the sun is out! This is somewhere near Bradford, it looks like a quiet little red town:




 Last but not least, if you live in Yorkshire, you have to taste the real Yorkshire cocktail: 

 I'd rather have a Beef Gravy Moet but that's just me!


The pictures look a bit blurry today, technical difficulties!!! Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment