Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 8 June 2012

#OTR Day 20: Leeds to Liverpool to Ayr (travel day)

We're back!

And it hurts!

Getting up this morning was pretty tough, especially after training yesterday. I got up and had the swag of Ozzy Osbourne, slow walk for the first 15 minutes out of bed!

I first took the train to Liverpool to pick up the rebranded taxis. I do have a picture but it's not interesting. I will show it to my people at the welcome back party that my friends will organise upon my return (AS IF!).
We then drove from Liverpool to Ayr, only 4 hours.The best thing is that I was alone in my cab and it was a party in there. Music blasting from start to finish, 4 hours of Biggie Small (the illest), some Bob Marley (he's more hiphop than most rappers lol) and of course some banging French rap, sisi frero!!!





We also stopped in Gretna, famous for allowing underage marriage for English runaway teenagers.
It's a double gay wedding, Elton John is singing at the reception:




We got to Ayr and had a cheeky picture on the sea front. Surprisingly enough, nobody was swimming on the day...



And finally, beause we've had some good news (not getting up at 4am for the next few days). We had a little session playing pool and getting high on the local brew.
When in Scotland...



We're in Scotland for a week, so expect some William Wallace posts up in this joint!!!


ps: I was thinking about making a joke about Ayr such as "Ayrflares" or "nice Ayr" but it wouldn't be up to the standard of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment