Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 18 June 2012

#OTR Day 31: Middlesbrough to Hull




Yo, I'm shattered!!!




It's funny how on some days, nothing really happens and on other days, it's all too hectic! No it's not really funny, I know. One could even say it's annoying. So I take it back. It's not really funny at all!


The first thing you need to know about today is that I paired up with the main man Paddy!
Here is throwing them W's in the air! (his surname is Waters, nothing to do with Wu Tang or West Coast, it's not all about hiphop, ok!)



On the road, you see loads of local shops trying to make a quik buck from the Flame or the Olympic Games (I don't blame them). Some are really clever with it, some others aren't!
Olympic Flame, Olympic breakfast, see what I did there?!?!



The best spot of the day was definitely the drive to Whitby (home of Bboy Dracula, biter)! That was beautiful, it almost made me cry, I had a bit of a wet eye syndrom.


This is the place I found whilst looking for a quiet spot to have my 5th pee of the day (at 10am).
Let it flow:




At the end of the day, I had my good friend Sherin joining me for a drink. We almost ended up living together, instead he decided to live in Hull... (that was the punch line!). I'm not gonna lie, we both look pretty rude on this picture. It's like Larry Bird and Magic Johnson reunited, we rock!





In other news, welcome to Little E'Dogg in this world!!! Beloved son of O'Dogg and K'Dogg, too happy right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment