Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 21 June 2012

#OTR Day 33: York to Carlisle



Oh man, I'm scared. Work is getting too much and I'm afraid the standard of the blog will drop. I don't really take that many picture anymore because I feel the need to nap is more important than my beloved 4 readers... Sorry guys, I am trying!



We had a show in Richmond today... I think it's in North Yorkshire somewhere. I'm not too sure. We stop in too many new places and there's too many names to remember! Plus I don't understand the difference between Cumbria, North Yorkshire and all that, call me racist if you like. Richmond was nice, the Castle looked really good but since it wasn't free entrance, we just had a picture outside (it's not that we're cheapskates but when hunger strikes, food becomes priority!).
Castles in the sky:

More of Richmond:

Just outside of Richmond (I love these stony walls, it must take forever to build them up!):




Then we were in Appleby-in-Westmorland, performing on the Sands. And we were like "what's the Sands?", and they said "well it's just the name of this street", that's it, disappointing story! The place was packed with kids and random activities...
Bless the kids:

Don't judge a book by its cover, don't judge a drum band by its costume!





We finished the day in Carlisle, I spent 2 hours there so I can't really say that I've got to know the city. It looks nice though, red bricks everywhere... The place was really animated too. We were stuck between the Pink Ladies helping out Cancer Research and the local choir. These guys were there too, all hiphoped up, showing us the REAL streetdance, educating the youth!

Carlisle Castle with a hint of blue sky:





The 2 funny photos of the days are:
-Bryan the truck master, he's the happiest man on a scooter haha! He goes really fast and he busts tricks of all sort (one leg and that!), he loves it! He almost ran me over then!


-Stan my biggest fan, what a surprise when I opened the hotel door! He's rocking the Australian tan line, flexing his guns and probably busy writing the script of his new musical about my life!






Also today I spent the whole day with the most amazing person I know, I feel so lucky that he would even speak to me. He goes by the name of Marky Jay, I will introduce him tomorrow!

Until then.... Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment