Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 14 June 2012

#OTR Day 26: Dundee to Edinburgh







Haloa,
 



Today I spent the day in the ice cream van with Stumpy. I've already introduced Stumpy so let me say a few words about the vehicle. The ice cream van is a converted 1972 Bedford It has quite a few little holes that give a nice air conditioning feel to it. It's oldschool and stylish to the max. The gears take a little while to getting used to. It has the best sound system in the world: when we blast some James Brown in town, everyone turns around and wonder what's happening. There is no ice cream in there!
The sexy beast driving the sexy beast (whilst listening to sexy beats):
Classic Scottish scenery:



Our first show we did was in... Aloa!
A nice Hawaiian feel to it:



Award for the best sign of the tour so far... If you think about it for a minute, just imagine the ceremony and the speech from the winners: "First I would like to thank my parents for all the support during the years, my wife who's always believed in me..."
How would you celebrate this?



We did our last show in Edinburgh. The place was buzzing, loads of people and great atmosphere! It feels good to be back down South, it's a lot warmer and sunnier on these ends!!!
Edinburger Town Center:



And finally, I had my 2 girls coming to see my grumpy face for a little while at my hotel: Kerrie and Emma. I know they won't read this because they're not part of my 4 regular readers but thanks for the support (and the cakes). They got lucky because not only they had the privilege to see me, they also met the Olympic Flame itself!!!
Girls on fire:







OK, I have to go to bed early for an early start, beauty sleep is not to be under-rated!


No comments:

Post a Comment