Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 16 June 2012

#OTR Day 28: Alnwick to Newcastle



 "I've got a date with the rain, got to go working in the rain..."
I hate rain! I don't understand how anyone can like rain, how can you like rain?! Wet feet are the worst thing ever!





As you can imagine, the day didn't start too well. You open your curtains at 5.30am, it' all grey and wet. But we're all in it together and as Freddie would say: "the show must go on".
These guys won't tell you otherwise! I didn't even know they had bagpipe bands in England...
Official:



Dan took one for the team today. This sandwich was the biggest thing I had ever seen. I think it's pretty easy to make too, recipe time:
-Toast 3 slices of (white) bread
-Find EVERYTHING you can in the kitchen and cook it.
-Stack it all up
Voila:



Some interesting stories from today:
-In Newcastle, some drunk lady actually did a show with us.
-I had an official race with a police motorbike and I lost.
-I got a kiss from the nicest granny ever.
-When a police officer tells you to bust a good move, you have to follow the law!
-We saw a famous guy that does famous stuff, his name is Jonathan Edwards. Kids were starstruck!
-I went training and I didn't train (ok, that one is not interesting!)


I also had a visit from my two favorite bodyguards Stefan and Grant. You know I'm kind of big deal around here, I don't really want anyone to mess with me; sometimes, you have to take precautions!
Size does matter:




Let's hope the sun makes a comeback!

No comments:

Post a Comment