Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 22 June 2012

#OTR Day 34: Dumfries to Bowness-on-Windermere




Yesterday we finished in Carlisle and this morning we started in Dumfries. I think I said something wrong, oooops! It's ok, check the website for the official route: http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchrelay



So, who here likes a good joke?!?
Everyone likes a good joke!!!
I like to think myself as a funny guy so here we go:

What did Flo find in the cupboard??? (answer at the bottom of this post)



Seriously now.
Today we started in Scotland. This is where we did our first show. We were just doing our thing with our little stereo when a band with the biggest sound system went on stage and blasted their songs. I guess that was our cue to pack up!
 



Today's been pretty grey but we have managed to escape the rain somehow! (at least during our shows). This is a picture of Flimby:

It's nice isn't it?


Today again, I spent the whole day with Marky Jay so I guess it's time to introduce him.
His name is Marky Jay. He is amazing, he juggles, he's the best, he does diabolo, he's SO humble, he compares!
It's been fun working and chilling with him. We have the same sense of humor and in spite of our different range of skills, we are on the same page artistically.
Here he is with a blurry bucket of chicken and chips!

He is the only guy that make me question my sexual orientation! (he told me to say that, I told you he was funny!!!).


So anyway, we're in Bowness in the Lake District and it's a really beautiful place! Here is what it looks like around these ends. Obviously it looks a lot nicer in real life, you can barely see the lakes on these pictures:






In the evening, we checked out the Leeds girls Helen and Laura doing their premier show here, good dancing, good music and loads of firework! Shiz was Faya!





So let's finish with the joke. Here it is again:

What did Flo find in the cupboard???




....




....



....



THE BATHROOM!

It's the Chronicles of Narnia all over again!







No comments:

Post a Comment