Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 9 June 2012

#OTR Day 21: Stranraer to Glasgow



Another day, another dollar.

As I said yesterday, today started well because our first show was late, at 11am. When you get to think about it, nowadays, performing at 7am is normal occurrence, in real life conditions, it would hurt!!!

The best thing about today is that we kind of managed to escape the rain! Scotland, please, don't let us down, we count on you.
Our 2nd show of the day was in Beith (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bNyh6BBB0). I bought a sandwich in the village, the ladie's accent was too thick, I didn't understand anything she said, I managed to buy a turkey roll.

This is the group that went on just before us, they were actually quite good, "♫ tell me more tell me more", pretty greasy:






And in the afternoon, we were in Glasgow!
Once again we randomly saw Paddy and Delia in town.
Same pause, different day:



Last but not least, this is the door in our hotel bedroom. The door can close both the toilet and the entire bathroom. 1 door that separates 3 rooms, that deserves a mention!!!!




How exciting is my life right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment