Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 15 June 2012

#OTR day 27: Edinburgh to Alnwick





Dear 4 regular readers,


I am really sorry but I have been slacking. I think stress, lack of sleep and business have taken over... Who would have thought?




We've had a good day but haven't had the chance to capture anything very funny, exciting, nor dramatic! I only have 3 pictures for the day, and they're all views.
South East of Scotland:
 
















































I really like the last picture, it took some time to reach perfect angle...


On the good news, we're back in England and we're heading down south!!!! Yeah, get that beach body out!


Dear Scotland, thanks for everything, it's been a great journey.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have enjoyed your visit to Scotland keep up your daily blog though it has made me laugh out loud everyday # laughteristhebestmedicine xx

    ReplyDelete