Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 29 June 2012

#OTR Day 41: Lincoln to Nottingham





Today's most important news: we escaped the rain!


  

That's how interesting today was. In all seriousness, today's been great, great fun!

Our 2nd show was in Newark. Yesterday if anyone had asked me about Newark, I would have talked about the train station and the ugly part of town you see from there. Little did I know?!? What a susprise when I got there. Here is the Newark Castle, beautiful:


Yes, I was there, yes it was raining:



And we were in Nottingham tonight. We did a surprise show at the celebration site. I had a battle that I won (I will say no more, I don't want put anyone to shame). It was pretty busy, these are the people that were watching the evening shows:

Nottingham looking good today, from the roof of our carpark:



Today is a short one. Some days are quiet like that!



No comments:

Post a Comment