Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 27 June 2012

#OTR Day 39: Sheffield to Cleethorpes




Back to work, for 5 days non stop...
"-What are your predictions for the game?
-My predictions...? PAIN!"
(Roky III, Eye of the Tiger, classic).
 



Before we start!!! For all those that wonder if I actually work on this gig, let me prove you wrong!

Killing it in Manchester town center! If rolling on the floor and clowning around count as working, I don't stop!


Today we were still in Yorkshire and we went to some places I know quite well (being a Yorkshire Man myself).
Doncaster ("Donnie" if you're from around my ends) was really good. It got so sunny and so hot I couldn't breathe. Looking tired:

Also, Hung came to see hello. I love it when my homies come for a little catch up! The funny thing about Hung is that I first met 7 years ago and he was just a little dude. Look at him now, last year at uni, dancing on stage, organising jams... Bless the kids:

Looking double tired

We were in the deep ends of Yorkshire today and people kept on dropping some random words on us. We got lost near Dunsville and we couldn't find the school we had to perform at. People kept on saying "yes, it's down this snicket round the corner". We actually had to ask someone what a snicket is... I couldn't stop laughing! It just sounds too funny. Basically it's just a narrow passage, like a "gennel" (my other new word of the day!). Oh the things you learn on your travels!



We performed in Brigg too. I forgot my camera but it was pretty crazy! Loads of people on both sides of the road.
I like that building though. It's pretty cool with the statue on top! I don't know why but they have called it "The Angel" (NOT He Angel, that would be weirdl):




So tonight we're staying in another caravan park! It's not the first time on this gig: Same bed!!! And truth is, I really don't mind! As long as I have a roof over my head, it's all good. I have to get up early tomorrow anyway so it's fine, really, it's fine, yes really!!!
Better than Trailer Park Boys, an horizon of caravans:


And tonight they have a special night for us:
  

 I can't bear the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment