Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 14 June 2012

#OTR Day 25: Aberdeen to Dundee


Yo, we're in Dundee. I've been here before. That's it now. No more new places. Back to what we know...


Today I've spent the whole day with Elliot and I haven't done any driving. I'm telling you now, there's been quite a lot of cheeky U-turns in the last 12 hours!!!

So we started in Aberdeen and the drive was beautiful as always. I took a few pictures but this one is the best!
A mix of sun and cloud for the romantic kids out there:



Our 2nd show was in Scone. I've been told by the English that I can't pronounce that name, what a jealous bunch! The Scottish don't mind, they're easy going, I like that. Anyway, it was good in Scone, the kids were so excited, they actually attacked me when I tried to go into the school playground, I felt like Justin Bieber, yeah! Anyway anyway, we tried to break the record for the longest high five ever.
Elliot on stilts and a lot of small hands:




Other stuff happened too:
We had lunch in Perth (not in Australia):
Another bridge:


We got taken over by Stumpy and Dan in the ice cream van.
A sign of victory:



 Because our last show got canceled, I had a mini session in the room. Maybe 25 minutes, I was too tired to carry on, oh well, I tried.



I had to have a picture next to the boat, shout out to the Pirates!!!



Finished the day going to Laser Quest. "Big up big up it's a stick up stick up and I'm shooting homies quick if they hic up!"


There's a lot of random pictures today...





If you want to see what we did last time we were in Dundee (I was in a really bad state!!! It was eventful): http://ghetlow.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/dundee-voyage.html

1 comment: