Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 1 July 2012

#OTR Day 44: Birmingham To Coventry (day off)




Day off. It feels good. Still got up at 8.30 but it's all good! And there is free wifi at the hotel, bonus!
I haven't done much today so it won't be long!


This morning, I went to see the homies finishing their rehearsals. These guys are famous, they perform in front of thousands everyday. I am really privileged that they would look at me, let alone speak to me!



Now, we're in Coventry so before we do anything, open this link: The Specials - Concrete Jungle. I used to live in Coventry 10 years ago and I do go back every once in a while. The city center has changed quite a lot but it's still has that raw feeling. I have loads of fond memories from this period, it was tough time but the people I met were and are still the best!!!  
I have taken this road many times, concrete jungle:


 
For some reason they parked the BBC Truck aka Media1 next to our hotel. I have talked about it but only on the islands: day-15-isle-of-man and day-23-shetland-islands. This is what it looks like in real life when the door is shut. And this is how I would alpha male all the other journalists!

Sorry mate, you can't sit here!



Flo wins.


1 comment: