Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 5 July 2012

#OTR Day 47: Peterbrough to Norwich





Yes mate. Today was good! It was surpsisingly hot. It was wet and cold in the morning but after the 1st snooze of the day, it got really warm! Must be the advantage of power naps!



We stopped in Holbeach this morning. It's nice around there! Why is it that in big cities, all you get is funny/ghetto pictures. But in smaller towns, it's all pretty and lovely? Why O why?
They love their churches there, this one was pretty!

They also had this great mosaic in town about the history of the burg. Original street art baby, Banksy must be jealous! I hope they'll do the same thing in my village when I die: A Tribute To Flo.



Our last show was in Holt. The crowd was a little dry at the beginning but we kept on cracking jokes about the people walking by. They loved it! Joke of the day by Marky Jay: "Oh I almost got ran over by a Range Rover, how rural!" I couldn't stop laughing (you had to be there!). These are the people we performed for... We got a clap from the guys at the bottom of the street!

In Holt, you have to go to Byfords and get a few treats! It's so good, everyone in town carries their bag full of cakes.

I opted for a Millionaire Shortbread. Tommy P recommended it for me. It was sincerely the best shortbread I've ever had in my life, and I don't even really like shortbread! It was mega rich:

 It looks like a greasy burger haha.


We're in Norfolk now, my first time here. 2 things about Norfolk:
-They have really nice clouds

-They have really tall trees




We finished the day in Norwich. For those that don't know, if you don't want to sound stupid you have to pronounce "Nahrich". I forgot to take pictures but the city is beautiful. Doy gave me gossip about the city: "There is a pub for everyday of the year and a church for everyweek of the year". What a good guide!
This is me, Gemma and Andy on the Doy tour:



Doy is also one of my 5 regular readers, respect!
I love meeting my fans!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment