Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 9 July 2012

#OTR Day 51: cambridge to Luton




Hello, I hope you guys don't expect anything fancy today. I haven't seen anything that caught my eye! I must say that it was fun, really good crowd in Huntingdon, Stevenage and Hemel Hempstead! Fun in the sun... I mean fun in the rain:




But because we had a massive gap this afternoon, we randomly decided to do something exciting. I will give you a clue:






....



....




We went indoor skiing!
For those that don't know, I originally come from the French Alps (but now, I'm from Leeds), and I started skiing when I was 2 years old. So for me, skiing comes pretty naturally... It was fun no doubt, the snow felt really strange, it's a mix of black ice and light powder but we did our thing! Elliot was smashing it, throwing the lowest front flips I've seen in my life.
Here we are looking the part (don't look at the gloves!):

This is what it looks like inside, not exactly the slopes we're used to:
 This "tire-fesse" however does bring back memories:

The strangest thing was to get out of there and it felt so warm, I wasn't expecting that!

By the way, this is me in my back garden (show off time!):




Tonight, we're chilling in a 5* hotel in the sticks so I will miss the privilege to visit Luton. We flipped the coin to see who would get the double bed and I won, thank you probabilties. Here's my prize:

I felt like Prince Charles on a day off! (it took 1 hour to turn all the lights off though).


Flo wins again!


No comments:

Post a Comment