Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 20 July 2012

#OTR Day 62: Dover to Maidstone





Almost last day of Olympic Torch shows! Wow, crazy. Those 62 days feel like 3 days. It feels like 3 years too!



So we've been in Kent all day... That's it really. Not much happening.
It's pretty yellow around here:




We also had lunch in Margate. The city is like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, very bipolar.
The nice part is at the front:

It's a different view at the back:

Very ironic name! The dream has turned into a nightmare... It's pretty sad to see so many buildings boarded up.



On the positive side, I had the best time with my new friend Matt. He's a policeman, he's funky, he's the Funky Policeman! At first we almost had to force him to dance but we saw him 2 other times and he just shook his booty with no hesitation! Matt stole the show for sure:

 haha too funny, the whole crowd was in stitches!




We finished the day in Challock! Nice crowd there. I took this picture, because I think street art is overrated, what about rural art?

Take that Banksy!



So from tomorrow on I don't know where my internet will come from. But I will try to update the blog as much as I can! I will keep you updated (literally).




No comments:

Post a Comment