Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 10 July 2012

#OTR Day 52: Luton to Oxford




That bed yesterday was good! Had a great night sleep!



Here we are, another day, same flame! We started the day in Buckingham. NO, there was no palace! There was a nice little castle though.

We did our show there in the middle of town on a mini roundabout! I was in stitches. Our thing nowadays is to take the mick out of the cars passing by, we laughed so much!!! You had to be there!!!


We also had a stop in Stoke Mandeville. For your information, this place is regarded as the inspiration for the Paralympic Games. There was a rehabilitation centre for wounded soldiers after World War II and they just organised a sporting competition to gather people. That's how it all started...
We did a show for these guys... School shows are the best because you know you will get loads of energy back, these kids are too cool!!!

Now I quite liked the floor there, brand new tarmac! Still can't spin on it BUT there was no gravel whatsoever, pretty clean too. Cheeky picture for the artists out there:

Look at this torchbearer here, doesn't he look happy (and so scared at the same time), go on mate:




I'm lucky because I finished early so I had the time to go to Oxford in the afternoon. I rehearsed here 2 years ago and I know the city quite well so I didn't venture into the centre. But I strongly advice everyone to go there, such a nice place (really romantic for the lovebirds). Anyways I met up with the homies Lucy and Jimmy for a cheeky ice cream. We had a photo on the closed road:

Lucy is doing the Statue of Liberty and Jimmy looks like he's 7 years old! I am cool as always.



Today's entry is dedicated to James Brown, thank you for the music!



No comments:

Post a Comment