Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 18 July 2012

#OTR Day 60: Brighton to Hastings (day off)




 I have 2 days off left and that is one gone already! The end is very near!



I like Brighton, it's a cool place. Loads of trendy kids and plenty of independent shops. It feels very laid back there! The only problem is the London prices, £8 parking for 2 hours? Do we get free cocktail with that?
Any real seaside resort has to have a burn pier!

Brighton is also the gay capital of Great Britain! Can you play some more Boy George?

Street art classic (told you it's a cool place):




We went straight to Hastings! I had never heard of that place. It's another REAL seaside town, proof:

The pier, the pier, the pier was on fire...
It's a nice town. They love pirates here, they must play some part in history. I heard they have caves which smugglers used for their local business but I didn't have time to check it out. I just went into town and had a stroll around. It's pretty and it feels quite European too, this is the old town:






So yesterday I told you I had important news. As you may know, this week we hit London, the last leg of the Olympic Torch Relay. We won't do street shows anymore because driving will be impossible and it will be too busy. So we will be on convoy either in the morning or in the afternoon.
Bad things about convoy:
-No more shows = less fun
-Convoy is straight up jogging for hours, tiring!!!
-No more stopping to see friends
Good things about convoy:
-Everyone will see us
-Jogging for hours = hench Flo
-No driving stress in London
-Nice to change job for a few days



So for the 2 London readers, get in touch!



Bonus picture for the day:
Guess which way I went:





No comments:

Post a Comment