Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 21 July 2012

#OTR Day 64: London (day off)



I'm in London, it's sunny, it's Saturday, it's my day off.


I forgot how painful public transports are, especially in the capital! I would say this picture sums it all: grim!




On a plus side, I (briefly) went to see the homies Eddie Spoon and Danjose at the Rose Bowl. They run workshops and activities there for the kids... Keeping the youth off the streets and giving them a focus in life, go on!

That lady at the front was grounded, naughty naughty. She looks gutted!


So the Olympic Torch Relay came to Hackney and I missed it! Booooo, I really wanted to experience it from the spectator side.  All I saw was the aftermath:
 



But it's fine because I met the homies at House Of Billiam. You should check them out and try to design your own jacket: http://www.houseofbilliam.com/ They're smashing men fashion at the moment so don't miss out!
Here we are where the magic happens:

This is Bendie holding a picture of himself (drawn by Dave, true story!). That's actually his usual facial expression:
 
 My friends are so cool...


I am officially on convoy now, mainly on mornings so if you come see the flame before noon, I'll see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment