Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 6 July 2012

#OTR Day 48: Norwich to Ipswich




Oh man, I'm really struggling to get fast internet at the moment. It makes the blog a little stressful but I'm doing my best!


We've had a very good show in Acle today. I can tell a show is good when we laugh and have fun. Good mood is contagious.
We were in Lowestoft after that. Someone was rocking these bad boys on her/his car. I liked it and I had never seen it. It's patriotic yet very subtle. And it keeps your mirrors warm for the winter:



On the way to the next spot, Marky Jay noticed this sign...  Little did you know I don't live on any street, I live on THE Street! For fan mail or complaints, the address is:
Flo
23 The Street
The city
PS1 82FG

 We from the street dawg!



I took the next picture in Aldeburgh. I've been thinking long and hard about whether or not to wreck it for everyone. First, just have a look at it... Arty:

It looks nice doesn't it?
Well, the pillars is what they use to bring the boat onto the beach I guess. The black stuff must be a mix of petrol and oil. You can add the smell of dead fish, mhhhh, romantic! There's loads of fishmongers there "If my fish was fresher, it'd still be swimming" (classic).
 


Our last spot was Felixstowe. We had a nice topless walk around the promenade. I worked on getting my skin brown. I want to go back home without a 1 arm tan (aka  trucker's tan). At one point, I thought I had been teleported to Beverly Hills:

And I randomly saw Tasha there. That was too weird, I freaked out. Tasha has been helping me with my rhythms, bless her, it's not an easy job. Thanks for the cheeky tonic water.

I am really tired tonight. It's bedtime at 10pm. Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment