Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 27 July 2012

#OTR Day 69: Camden to Westminster (London)



Today was the craziest day of the tour so far! So many people!!! From start to finish! I swear there was a million people lining the streets (I am exaggerating, yes).



We see load of good home made flames at the moment. This guy had the whole torchbearer done with balloons! You should hire him for your kid's birthday party:

You can't really see but it was really good!



Today I spent the whole day on the scooter doing tricks here and there. I must have spent 7 hours on that! This is what I looked like:
 
I am proud to say I can now ride on it NO HANDS!



Enough about me. Today was all about the people in London! Here we go:
Chelsea Stadium:


Battersea:

Oxford Street, that was MENTAL:

Regent Street, crazy:

Westminster:

Buckingham Palace:

This torchbearer surrounded by loads of men in uniform on horses:




Respect to everyone that was there today, it was mad fun!!!





I didn't get to see the Queen, how disappointing!
Tomorrow: LAST DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment