Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 25 July 2012

#OTR Day 67: Kingston to Ealing (London)




 Day 67, who would have thought we'd go this far!? I've always thought I didn't have it in me.



We started in Chessington. I couldn't believe how busy it was. Tuesday morning at 8am, packed! We knew it could only be a good start for the day!

We did go into Kingston city centre but I didn't manage to take any pictures. We rocked the place though.



We had our morning break in Kew Gardens. It was pretty busy too. I shall tell you something interesting about that place, just for the geeks: "The director of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, is responsible for the world's largest collection of living plants. The organisation employs more than 650 scientists and other staff".
Anyways, there was loads of nice sculptures. this one is called "Bronze Dance" if my memory serves me well. Exciting! There you go:




We also went through Richmond. The centre is pretty nice:

The main news though was that one of my 5 regular readers came especially from Belgium to see me. The one and only Wilkie. I saw him briefly, for approximately 37 seconds. We spoke about the blog 60 days ago and his dream has been to feature in it since then. He deserves it:




Last picture of convoy to finish it off. The view from the bus driver:

If you stall in this situation, shame on you!



Tonight, we're in Wembley, not much happening, just this very big white building...



We went into central London tonight, it's so warm, it felt like being in New York... LOVING IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment