Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 14 July 2012

#OTR Day 56: Weymouth to Bournemouth



If you like romance, read on!


So we're in the South, I'm with Marky Jay, he is from the South. That can only mean one thing... FREE TOUR!


We did our 1st show in Portland, the island looks over Weymouth. It wasn't too early, just 7am! It is said that the island used to be a giant volcano many years ago. They will have the olympic sailing events there. This is what it looks like on the way down:




After that we headed down to Durble Door. Probably the most beautiful place I've seen in the UK! It's the place where you have to propose, most definitely! I almost cried when Mark got down on his knee...
Marky Jay told me about the different layers of earth stacking each other but I can't remember exactly so I won't give the details (it's something to do with tectonic plates). I'm glad he took me there.
E(motional) BAY:

Yes I was there, it was windy:

Same thing without the ugly mug:

We also went to Lulworth Cove, they say the bay is a perfect circle, there's not many natural perfect circles in nature...

It was a good day, we bought local food, saw the local beauties and had 2 naps! Can't complain.



In the evening, we went for a cheeky ride. Here's Nick having the time of his life! His chin isn't not as big as it looks in the picture. Nick is one of the guys that look after us, one day we'll get him to do a show with us, the legend says he can do handstands! Catchphrase of the week: "Go on Nick!"




Living the life in Dorset!







I forgot to mention, we smashed Bournemouth:



1 comment:

  1. Good stuff, liking the photo where the old man's bigging you up and the copper's slyly interested.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete