Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 8 July 2012

#OTR Day 50: Chelmsford to Cambridge (day off)




Day 50, only 20 days before the end of the tour. Scary stuff!



So today we drove down to Cambridge to enjoy our days off. No pit stop which is a little bit of a shame because I know there are some nice places on the way (such as Bury St Edmunds). A man deserves some rest though so don't hold it against me.


I'm lucky because I have friends in pretty much every cities in the UK. And my homies are good guys, I expect the best behavior from them. Today I met up with John aka Blueskies aka "listen guys", we used to dance together in Leeds and kick @ss at basketball.
John used to be a tour guide in Cambridge and he gave me all the gossips about the town!
Here we are in front of St Johns College (I think):



This is the best fence I've ever seen so I had to post it:



This is a good back road, so I'm posting it too!



Here I am in front of the Kings Chapel! This is the 2nd largest chapel in the world after the Sistine Chapel (now you know).



This the back of Clare College: the Square Gardens



Because I feel I haven't done enough blog work, I am going to introduce John The Physio. His name is John, he is the physio, he is... John The Physio (it's almost like John The Baptist but without the beheading). I haven't seen him for treatments yet and hopefully, I won't. Nevertheless he said he would check on punctuation and spelling mistakes on the blog (he's my English teacher in some ways).
Here he is with his entourage:

Too. Many. Finger. Signs.



I'm afraid that is all for today. It was my day off after all. Back on the road tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment