Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 21 July 2012

#OTR Day 63: Maidstone to Guildford





Back to life, back to reality! We're in London and it hurts a little...


Today started in Rochester. I did a show there a few years ago but I forgot how nice the town is! Lovely crowd too. Here we go:




 

 
 

Lovely.

In Sevenoaks, I had the pleasure to see Nadia, thanks for the trainers and the cheeky water homegirl! The show there was really good too, mad fun!

How tired do I look? I look like a performer that's been waking up early and dancing all day for 63 days. Oh wait...



And on the way back to the hotel, we couldn't escape the M25. The most hated road in the UK!!! And I understand why... It surrounds London to protect it from tourists and white collars! Mega long traffic jams!





Anyways, I'm officially in London now. So if you read this get in touch! This is where it's happening right now, South East baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment