Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 19 July 2012

#OTR Day 61: Hastings to Dover




 
It's late and I haven't got much time. I am really tired tonight because we've had 5 shows, 2 meetings plus the rest SO I will be quick!




I've said before that Police are really nice on this tour, keeping us safe and always smiling! I don't what happened today but it all changed. This one female cop called me sexy, beautiful, stay with me and so on... What can I say, she couldn't resist the Frenchy:




This a picture of Folkestone, we performed in the longest (and narrowest) lane ever. This kid is breaking up the order to get his balloon. We love kids, anything to make them happy:




We finished the day in Dover. We even had a stop at Eurotunnel (backstage) but we were in a rush so I didn't take any pictures! I went to the toilets and I was like "which way is it to France?" but they didn't get it... Anyways, we did end up in town, this is the Dover Castle, looking over the city (well in this case over the fields):

In Dover you have to check out the Cliff! We got in cheap because we pulled the "we're on the Olympic Torch Relay, we're not staying long!" We had a walk around, it was a nice break, slightly windy!

I couldn't resist, It's only a 200 meters back drop, "falling is not an option!"

We finished the 5th show in town, we left our belongings in the car, we felt pretty safe!

I said it was windy, it's true! The umbrella looks like a kite!




 




Sleep time!



No comments:

Post a Comment