Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 23 July 2012

#OTR Day 65: Redbridge to Bexley (London)



London London, 5 more days before the party kicks off, exciting!



The day started early! We had to leave the hotel at 6am. It’s the last week but we have to keep on pushing! This tour has been really hard physically and I’m lucky I’m not injured. I’ve stretched a lot and I’m not scared to say I’ve had a strong influence on the rest of the guys.
Group morning stretch:

This was the floor, who would have thought damp gravel could make such a nice picture? Or maybe I’m the only person that like it?





Workwise, we were on convoy all morning so this is what happened: loads of people on the road, us going through 5 minutes before the flame:

I can’t complain about the weather, it was perfect:




On the way back to the hotel, the weirdest thing happened! As if someone wearing sunglasses and juggling in the tube wasn’t enough, Marky Jay had to be topless. I couldn’t believe it!!! Surely that stuff is illegal!




Because we finished early, we had some time to check out the cable cars at North Greenwich. I highly recommend it to the lovely couples out there. It costs £3.20 for a single journey but you can hire a private one for £80, go on, splash out, it’s not the 22nd of July everyday!





Now I’m chilling at the hotel in the deep south!




I’m having a single room party in 436, and you’re all invited!


No comments:

Post a Comment